Thursday, October 30, 2014

DIY Starbucks Costume

Edie actually let me make her a costume this year... Usually, She needs to look pretty or cool so it has been store bought for her!  So much fun to make this costume and really not hard at all.  The "tricky" part was the iron on transfer Starbucks logo.  Lila helped me with that which we got the logo from the internet and printed it from our printer at home onto transfer paper found at JoAnn.  It is fleece and could be no sew if you wanted to do it even more simply by using fabric glue.  The batting was glued and the lid and batting were also glued onto a simple white headband also found at JoAnn. I took a marker and drew the back of the sleeve and Starbucks gave us the lid and stir.




No comments:

Post a Comment